Dish ready in – 1 hr 45 mins
Serve to – 3-4 adults
Yera Sukha recipe- Prawn recipe
- 1 piece stone flower
- 1 piece star anise
- 1 piece dry Guntoor red chilli
- 2 medium size onions
- 1 piece tomato
- 8-10 curry leaves
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- half tsp red chilli powder
- half tsp coriander powder
- half tsp garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 20 nos cleaned jumbo prawn
- Capsicum (red and yellow) half piece each
- First take a bowl and wash the prawns with care.
- Then drain the water and marinate the prawn with salt and turmeric.
- Take a pan with oil and dip fry the marinated prawn. Keep the fried prawns aside. Keep the excess oil in a bowl.
- Cut the capsicum red and yellow into dices.
- Pour oil into the pan. Add stone flower, star anise, dry red chilli, chopped onion, curry leaves, ginger and garlic paste. Stir till golden brown.
- Then add turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, chopped tomato and salt, stir till tomato is well done.
- Add the fried prawn and capsicum into the above prepared mixture.
- Arrange on the serving plate, garnish with fried curry leaves and sliced dry red chilli.