Dish ready in – 40 mins
Serve to – 3-4 adults
Tiranga Sabji Recipe- Holi special
About Tiranga Sabji Recipe – Holi special 2021: Prepare this unique masala free colourful sabji resembling the national Tri-Colour of India. Get the natural taste of the vegetables and enjoy with your friends and family. Check out all the recipes at our Holi special category.
How to make this Recipe?
- 150 gms Gajar (Carrot)
- 250 gms Ful-gobi (Cauliflower)
- 150 gms green peas (matar)
- 2 tbsp ghee
- Handful of Kaju and kishmish
- Whole elaichi and long 4-5 nos
- Black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
1. Take the vegetables in a bowl and wash them clean.
2. Make julians of carrot and break the cauliflower into smaller fragment flowers.
3. Take a pan and heat ghee. Add the dry spices and saute.
4. Once you get the fragrance, add the vegetables. Keep cooking in stir fry mode for 3-4 minutes.
5. Now, add the dry fruits, salt and pepper and cook for another couple of minutes.
6. Now cover the pan with a lid for a minute under low flame.
7. Your Tiranga sabji is ready to serve with phulka or steamed rice.