Dish ready in – 45-50 mins
Serve to – 6 adults
Strawberry Rasgulla recipe
- 450 gms strawberry puree
- 300 gms white chocolate
- 25 gms gelatine leaves
- 400 gms whipping cream
- 24 nos rasgulla
- 100 gms raspberry puree
- 250 gms unsalted butter
- 200 gms gram flour
- 100 gms castor sugar
- 200 gms ghee
- 300 gms lemon
- 100 gms liquid glucose
- 350 gms of panner
- Take out the soaked paneer (fresh) and knead to a smoooth paste dough. Make 23 equal balls out of it and one ball of double the size of other balls.
- Take water in a pan and pit to a boil. Add sugar to the water and stir till a consistency of the syrup is obtained.
- Then add the balls to the pan and bring to a boil till the balls double the size.
- Now, take out the big ball in a bowl with syrup separately and add the berry juice to colour the rasgullas.
- Take the strawberry puree and white chocolate together in a pan and heat to warm.
- Then fold the mix with whipped cream and soaked gelatine leaves.
- Make a dome with a rasgulla in the centre and keep it to freeze.
- Glaze the dish with a red glaze.
- Serve it along with the other soaked rasgullas.