Dish ready in – 15 – 20 mins
Serve to – 2 adults
Strawberry Chia pudding
Key Ingredients Of Strawberry Chia Pudding
- 250 ml low fat milk
- 20-30 gms chia seeds
- 250 gms strawberries
- 1 Star anise
1. Soak the chia seeds in water for about 2 hours.
2. Take the milk the star anise in a saucepan and bring it to a boil first. Then let the flame at medium low and cook the milk till it reduces to about 50 %.
3. Then add the chia seeds to the milk and give it a boil too. Then let the mix cool down.
4. Now, take the strawberries and make puree of half the strawberry and add to the chia mixture when it is cold.
5. Serve to a bowl or glass, garnish with fresh strawberries and let the set chill in the refrigerator. Then serve after meal as dessert. If you feel the dish needs to be sweetened, add sugar-free in the 2nd step.