Dish ready in – 10-15 mins
Serve to – 2 adults
Roasted corn at home
Roasted corn at home- Try the street food style roasted corn (grilled makka or bhutta) recipe at home in easy steps. No need to go outside in COVID, the monsoon has arrived and it’s family time snacks. Corn is a healthy food very good for us. So, just try this.
- 3-4 corn/makka/bhuttas
- Lemon one no.
- Black salt to taste
- Chaat masala
- Black pepper
1. Just take a chill and ask you man to make the charcoal flame ready for the you.
2. Take the corns, clean them properly. I would advise to wash them as safety.
3. Now, check if the charoal flame is well hot to use.
4. Place the corns over the flame and roast properly and evenly by constantly rolling the corns.
5. Once roasted, take the corn, sprinkle salt, chaat masala and black pepper and rub sliced lemon evenly.
6. You cana lso use cheese sprinkles and chopped coriander with mayonese.
7. Your roasted corn or bhutta or makka is ready to serve.