Dish ready in – 30 mins to 45 mins
Serve to – 4 adults
Paneer Achari Tikka
- 250-300 gram paneer cubes
- 2-3 tsp of pickle gravy
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 cup hung curd
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp of Cumin powder
- A pinch of Turmeric powder
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- Capsicum one no.
- Oninion rings, Cucumber and Lemon for salad
- Pudina Chutney
How to marinate:
1. Take the washed paneer cubes in a bowl and add the curd.
2. To it, add turmeric powder, cumin powder, corriander powder, chilli powder and salt to taste.
3. Keep the marinated mix covered for 15-20 minutes.
1. At home, if we can not arrange tandoor, we shall cook in a pan normal. In the end we shall cover the reay dish with a hot coal piece and sprinkle some ghee on it and cover it for the smoky flavour. If you can arrange coal barbecue at home, then do it normally with sticks.
2.Take a tandoori stick and punch the paneer and capsicum and onion in alternate manner. Prepare all the sticks.
3. Take a pan and put the oil to a medium-high flame to heat. Once the oil is hot, ass the paneer sticks to it. Let the paneer cook from all the 4 sides. Keep rotating the sticks. Cook for 10-12 mins in low medium flame.
4. To it keep adding the Achar (pickle) with a brush or spoon on all the sides. This is added a little time after start of cooking to keep the flavour of the Achar intact.
5. Once a golden colour is reached, squeeze a lemon on the tikkas and serve with salad and Pudina chutney. Your paneer achari tikka is ready.