Dish ready in – 1 hr 15 mins
Serve to – 4-5 adults
Makka Chicken Recipe- Holi special
About Makka Chicken Recipe – Holi special 2021: This unique magical recipe is a combination of the chicken, spices and makka (sweet corn). You must have tried sweet corn chicken soup but this dish is just awsome. Let this Holi be special for your loved ones. Check out all the recipes at our Holi special category.
How to make this Recipe?
- 1 kg chicken pieces medium sized
- Onion-2-3 medium sized
- Ginger- Garlic paste- 150 gms
- Sweet corn- 150-200 gms
- Tez patta and dry Garam Masala spices and sukhi lal mirch whole 3-4 pieces
- Haldi powder – 1 tsp
- Lal mirch powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil – 2 tbsp
- Fresh Corriander leaves
- Fresh green chillis -3-4 whole nos.
- Tomato 1 no, Capiscum 1 no.
1. Take the chicken in a bowl and wash well. And half grind the sweet corn in a mixer and keep aside.
2. Take a cooking kadhai and heat the oil. Add the dry spices and saute.
3. Add the chicken and ginger-garlic paste and cook well. Add salt to taste.
4. Mix well and fry the mix for 10-15 minutes in low-medium flame.
5. Add tomato, capsicum and the half ground sweet corn and cook for another 10-15 minutes. Mix well.
6. Cover the kadhai with a lid and let cook in low-medium flame for another 10 mins or till the gravy thickens. Keep stirring periodically.
7. Add garam masala powder and give a final stir.
8. Transfer to a serving bowl and add the fresh corriander leaves and whole green chillis to garnish.
9. Your makka chicken recipe is ready to serve with pulao/steamed rice or roti.