Dish ready in – 45-50 mins
Serve to – 6 adults
Gulab Jamun recipe
- 150 Gram Chena
- 400 Gram Dhaap Khoya
- 1/2 tsp Green Cardamom Powder
- 80 Gram Refined Flour
- Sugar syrup
- 10 Tbsp Sugar
- 10 Gram Green Pistachio
- 50 Gram sliced Almonds for garnishing
- Refined Oil/Ghee
- Take a mixing bowl and mix chena, dhaap khoya, refined flour and green cardamom powder to a smooth dough.
- Keep the mix aside and prepare the sweet syrup for the Gulab Jamun.
- Take a pan and add water and bring to a boil. Add the sugar and stir till a smooth consistency is obtained.
- Make even sized balls of the khoya mixture with the pistachio stuffings.
- Take the oil or ghee in a frying pan and evely and carefully fry the balls to a light brown colour.
- Pu the fried gulab jamuns into the hot sugar syrup. Keep them soaked in sugar syrup for at least 2-3 hours.
- Serve hot garnished with sliced almonds and pistachio topping.