Dish ready in – 45 mins
Serve to – 4-5 kids
Fruit custard recipe - sugarfree
About Fruit custard recipe- sugarfree: Prepare a thick, creamy and delicious custard full of fruits and nutrition. Healthy for kids and adults and easy to make at home. A common but wonderful dessert at all Indian homes.
How to make this Recipe?
- Vanilla essence
- 1/2 litre milk
- 1/2 kg cream
- 6 Tbsp sugar or sugarfree to taste
- 7-8 egg yolks
- Fruits like apple, grapes, mango, etc.
1. Take a pan and heat the milk.
2. Add the vanilla essence 1/2 tsp to the milk with sugar or sugar-free as per your requirement. Mix well and then add the cream and let the mix boil.
3.In another bowl put the egg yolks along with 2 tbsp sugar powder or sugar-free powder and whisk nicely.
4.Add the vanilla and milk mixture bit by bit to the whisking bowl and continue whisking.
5.Repeat the process till the milk mix is totally consumed in the whisking mix.
6.Transfer the whisked mixture in to a pan on the flame and keep whisking till the mix thickens into golden brown colour.
7. Add the chopped fruits into the mix and serve into the serving bowls or glass and keep in the fridge to cool. Garnish with ice cream and saffron.
8. Your Fruit custard recipe – sugarfree is ready.