Dish ready in – 35 mins
Serve to – 2 adults
Egg Hakka Noodles recipe
- Noodles- one packet
- Eggs- 2-3 nos
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- 1 Carrot jullions
- 1 Capsicum jullions
- 1-2 small-medium sized onions
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of Black pepper powder
- Spring onions for garnishing
- Take a pan and keep on amedium flame. Add water, salt and noodles and let it boil for few minutes till half cooked.
- Strain the noodles and add 1 tsp oil, mix it well and keep it aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Take the eggs in a bowl and break them. Then, add salt and black pepper powder and mix it well.
- Prepare an omelette of it by continous stirring on a high flame. We need to bring an scrambled egg or egg bhurji look, what we call in India.
- Now, add oil in a pan along with all the vegetables and stir fry them on high flame for 2-3 minutes.
- To it add the boiled noodles, vinegar, soya sauce, ketchup and chilli sauce to it. Mix everything and cook for about 3-4 minutes on high flame.
- Now add the cooked egg and spring onions to it and stirr well for another 2 mins. Your egg hakka noodles is ready. Serve hot.