Dish ready in – 45 mins
Serve to – 4-5 adults
Chilled Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
- 100 gms Nutrichoice Digestive biscuits
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
- 1 tbsp castor or powdered sugar or suitable amount of any sugar free product for making it healthy
- For filling:
- 1 cup milk
- Suitable sugar free or 1.5 cup sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 3 Tbsp gelatine
- 2 cups of chilled cream
- 2 cups curd (better if hung)
- 1/2 cup strawberry puree/ strawberry jam or fresh strawberries for garnish.
1. Take a mixing bowl and crush the biscuits in it. Then mix the light melted butter and powdered sugar or sugar free to taste. Mix well and keep aside.
2. Take another bowl and sprinkle gelatine in 1/2 cup water and mix well. Let the mix to soak.
3. Take a steam cooker and add the milk, sugar and yolks in it. Stir well. Cook over low heat till well mixed and slightly thickened.
4. Add the soaked gelatine mix and continue stirring till it reaches a coating consistency.
5. Let the mix cool. Now, whip the cream till thick. Fold the curds and strawberry into the milk mixture, then add the whipped cream.
6. Now take the cake mould and transfer this mix into it, level it smooth and leave to set in refrigerator 6-8 hours or overnight.
7. Transfer on to a serving dish, garnish and serve chilled. Your Chilled Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe is ready to eat.