Dish ready in – 1 hour 45 mins
Serve to – 3-4 adults
Chicken Pakora mulayami recipe
Chicken Pakora mulayami recipe or minsed chicken keema pakora- You have heard a lot about chicken pakoda. All non-vegetarians must have tried it atleast once in their lives. Did you ever hear about Chicken Pakora mulayami? It’s an improved and tastier, softer, mouth-melting dish which can be cooked in simple steps at home. It’s a must try dish in rainy season when monsson has touched India.
- Chicken 300 gms (boneless)
- Refined oil 2 tbsp
- Onion- 2 nos medium sized
- Garlic- 7-8 cloves
- ginger – half inch piece
- Kashmiri Lal mirch (Red chilli) powder- one tsp
- Haldi (Turmeric) Powder- half tsp
- Garam masala powder- half tsp
- Cumin powder – half tsp
- Coriander powder – half tsp
- Eggs 2-3 nos
- Coriander leaves Freshly chopped
- Green Chillis- 3-4 nos
- Bread crumbs
- Garlic mayonese sauce to serve with
- Take the boneless chicken pieces and wash nicely. Put in a mixing bowl.
- Now take the mixer-grinder and add all the ingredients to it. Don’t mix the eggs and breadcrumps.
- Once mixed and puried, add the chicken pieces and grind again.
- Check the grinded mix, if smooth, add the eggs here and give a final mix. Keep the mix aside to marinate for an hour in the refrigerator.
- Take out the chicken and make small balls of the mix.
- Now take a frying pan and heat in the flame. Add one tbsp oil to it.
- Once hot, add the chicken balls in the bread crumbs and shallow fry for 7-8 mins on each side or till light brown.
- In the same way, fry the 2nd lot of chicken balls with another tbsp oil.
- Garnish with freshly chopped corainder leaves and serve hot with mayonese sauce. Your chicken pakora mulayami is ready.