Dish ready in – 35-40 mins
Serve to – 2 adults
Recipe for Bread Poha with egg
- 2 tbsp refined Oil
- small pinch of Hing
- 1 tsp whole mustard seeds
- 1-2 Whole red chillies
- 4-5 Curry leaves
- 1 cup boiled green peas
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 4-5 nos Bread pieces cut to chunks
- One egg
- 1-2 Green chillies
- one whole small lemon juice
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Desiccated coconut
- Crispy flattened rice
Egg Bread Poha in the making:
1.Take a frying pan or a kadhai and heat on medium flame. Add 2 tablespoon of refined oil.
2.Once hot, add the hing, whole mustard seeds, curry leaves and whole red chillies one by one and saute.
3. Add roasted peanuts in the mixture and cook till golden brown.
4. Add the boiled green peas to it and cook for 1 minute.
5. Add turmeric powder and salt to taste and cook for a half minute.
6. Now put the bread chunks to the mixture and mix well. Keep sprinkling water on it and cook for 1 minute.
7. Now add one egg after whisking it properly. Mix them well under medium-high flame.
8. Once egg is cooked, add the green chillies and lemon juice to it.
9. Garnish with crispy flattened rice and corriander leaves.
10.The dish is ready to serve.