Dish ready in – 45 mins-1 hr
Serve to – 3-4 adults
Besan ke Laddoo recipe (sugar free)
- 2 Cups coarse gram flour
- 8-10 Cashew nuts
- 8-10 Almonds
- 2/3 cup ghee
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1/2 cup low-calorie sweetener or as per taste and instructions
- First grind the dry fruits to coarse pieces and keep aside.
- Then take a pan or kadhai and melt the ghee.
- To it, add the gram flour and stir on low heat till the gram flour is light brown and fragrant. This normally takes around 15-20 minutes.
- To the hot mix, add the cashew nuts, almonds, cardamom powder and sweetner. Mix well and keep aside to cool.
- Once, cool, mix well with hands like a smooth dough.
- Shape into balls of walnut-size and store in an airtight container when completely cooled.
- Your Besan ke Laddoo is ready to serve.