Dish ready in – 1 hr 15 mins
Serve to – 2-3 adults
Ajwaini fish tikka recipe - Poila Boishak special 2021
About Ajwaini fish tikka recipe – Poila Boishak 2021 special: Fish is the best love of Bengali people. When you take the out the taste of a fish through a tikka, it’s a total different experience. Just try, eat and fall in love with the juicy, mouthwatering soft fish tikkas. Check out all the recipes at our Bengali New Year 2021 special category.
How to make this Recipe?
- Half kg Boneless fish
- 1 tsp Ajwain (carom seeds)
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- Garam Masala powder 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Mustard Oil 1/2 tbsp
- 2 tbsp Hung Curd
- Salt to taste
- Lemon 1-2 nos.
- Fresh spicy coriander-mint-basil chutney
- Take the boneless fish and cut it into cube-like pieces of medium size. Wash properly.
- Now mix all the spices and curd to form a paste. Add the fish into the marination. Keep aside for 20-30 mins.
- Take skewers and punch through the marinated pieces.
- You can use mini-coal oven grils for the flavour. Or use a pre-heated microwave at around 180-200 degrees for 10 mins each side. You can also use normal kitchen flat pan and shallow fry the tikkas and then cover the pan with a hot coal piece with few drops of ghee over it for the grilled flavour.
- Sqeeze a lemon on the hot tikkas and serve hot with the chutney. Your Ajwaini fish tikka is ready to serve for the Bengali New year 2021 special- Poila Boishak.